Morotsuka Village Specialty Store Morokko House (hereinafter referred to as "the store") complies with laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information and handles customers' personal information in accordance with the following policy.
What is Personal Information?Information about an individual, such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, purchase history, and other information that can or may identify an individual. It also includes information that can be used in combination with other information to identify an individual (e.g., type of business, etc.).
Regarding Use of Personal InformationIn general, you do not need to enter or disclose any information about yourself when browsing Morotsuka-mura Specialty Products Store Morokko House (hereinafter referred to as "this site"), and you can use this site freely and anonymously.
However, when registering as a member, purchasing a product, making an inquiry, or reviewing a product, you will be asked to enter your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, and other information. Please refer to "3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information" for the purpose of use of such information, and "4. Management of Personal Information"
Purpose of Use of Personal InformationWe will use personal information for the following purposes:
- Shipping and billing of products to customers, and payment information, such as bank account information, etc. specified by customers in connection with payment.
- To confirm the contents of orders and delivery methods.
- To provide information on campaigns, products, and services offered by the store.
- To collect customer opinions, survey results, usage history, etc.
- To maintain login information so that you can easily make your next purchase. cookies are used, and you can choose whether or not to retain this information.
Management of Personal Information
We manage personal information under the following system.
We restrict the use of personal information to only those who need it for business purposes and thoroughly manage the contents containing personal information. We however may provide a portion of personal information to outside contractors in the course of providing products and services to our customers. In such cases, we will ensure that the subcontractor handles personal information appropriately. Personal information that is no longer needed will be deleted as needed.
Disclosure, Regular and Deletion of Personal Information
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties without your consent.
This however does not apply to the following cases:
- When requested by government agencies, courts, prosecutors, police, bar associations, consumer centers, or other organizations with equivalent authority.
- When there are special provisions in laws and regulations.
When we outsource the necessary services such as delivery of products to carriers, etc., this does not constitute the provision of personal information to a third party.
If you wish to correct any errors or delete your personal information, please contact us. In such cases, we may need to verify the identity of the customer in order to proceed.